This learning path introduces potential users of open science initiatives or a service provider to open science policies, mainly a description of FAIR data, ORDM, and how one can use related tools.
After completing the learning path, you will:
Learning path for the pre-production core services that will take you on a training journey across the main components of the NI4OS-Europe pre-production environment. Complete the material and pass the final quiz to get the NI4OS Core Services badge.
After completing this learning path you will:
- be familiar with the Agora catalog;
- gain administrative skills for Agora catalogue;
- understand monitoring and how to integrate your service with the NI4OS Monitoring;
- learn what you need to do to define a monitoring metric and create a probe to be included;
- understand the protocols supported by NI4OS-Europe Login;
- know how to set up Virtual Organisations.
learning path is the starting point for anyone who is interested to understand
what EOSC is and how it can help researchers achieve their goals. It also
provides all the necessary materials for a better knowledge of FAIR principles.
After completing this learning path, you will:
- Understand what EOSC and FAIR data is,
- Understand the fundamentals of EOSC and FAIR principles,
- Be informed about developments on EOSC and FAIR,
- Understand how to implement FAIR principles and be involved in EOSC.
Learning path that takes you through all the necessary information and topics related to IT Service Management and the process of service on-boarding so that you are able to understand how to successfully prepare for the on-boarding procedure in the NI4OS pre-production environment, and then on-board your service to EOSC.
After completing this course you will:
- Understand IT service management,
- Understand what parts of ITSM are used in EOSC,
- Be informed about NI4OS-Europe on-boarding procedures and policies,
- Understand the on-boarding levels,
- Know how to proceed to on-board your service.
Complete the material and pass the final quiz to get the Service On-boarding badge.
Learning path for Open Science Fundamentals that will take you on a training journey across the main topics related to Open Science. Complete the material and pass the final quiz to get the Open Science badge.
After completing the course you will
- Understand open access publishing;
- Understand the fundamentals of data management and open data;
- Be informed about data policies legal aspects;
- Understand the concept of citizen science;
- Know how researchers can enhance the impact of science and research.