The course is aimed at graduate students, postdocs, and other researchers who perform computational analysis or work. The material uses basic Python for teaching and illustrating the key concepts. Advanced knowledge of Python is not needed, but some familiarity
with Python will aid in absorbing the material.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of reproducible research practices for more effective research for current and future you.
- Understand the value of reproducible research practices for advancing research as a whole.
- Understand what is meant by making your research more reproducible.
- Know practices to make your research more reproducible, in particular by using Jupyter Notebooks, and have the skills to do so.
- Have the confidence and foundation to continue improving reproducibility of your research.
- Understand what’s possible and they still can learn to be more effective with reproducible research.
Based on https://reproducible-science-curriculum.github.io/workshop-RR-Jupyter/