Practical steps toward making research more open. The practical implications of open research, and the benefits it can deliver for research integrity and public trust, as well as benefits you will accrue in your own work. After a short elaboration of some useful rules of thumb, we move quickly onto some more practical steps towards meeting contemporary best practice in open research, and introduce some useful discipline specific resources.
- practical implications of taking a more open approach to research
- meet expectations relating to openness from funders, publishers and peers
- reap the benefits of working openly
- guiding principles to follow when building openness in to your research workflow
- useful tools and resources to help you embed Open Science into work research practices